How can I check my UPPCL bill online?
How to pay your UPPCL bill online?
- Visit the official website of UPCCL.
- On the main page, under ‘My Connection’, click on ‘Pay Bill Online’
- Enter your account number and password, followed by the captcha given in the image.
- Click on ‘Login’. …
- On the portal, you will be able to view the electricity bill.
How do I check my UPPCL account?
In order to check or view the UPPCL bill, visit the official website of UPPCL and select UPPCL Urban. Complete the log-in process and click on View Bill. On the next page, enter the Account No., Password, and Captcha. Subsequently, click on Log in.
How can I get my consumer number in electricity bill?
In the electricity bill, there are details like name of the distribution companies at the top of the electricity bill. Bill number will be present at the first row and second column. Apart from these details, we can also find a term called Account number which is nothing but the consumer number.
How can I download my UPPCL bill?
For viewing your UPPCL electricity bill online, click on the View Bill button. You can see your electricity bill in a new tab/new window. You can download it if you want from there.
How do I check my electricity bill on Google?
View your bills
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap a biller. You’ll see a list with details of paid and pending bills, if any.
How can I change my mobile number in electricity bill online?
Change Mobile Number in Electricity Bill Online
- Visit the UPPCL’s official website.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log in with your credentials (If you haven’t registered at UPPCL’s portal then click on ‘Register’ and complete the registration process).
- Once you have logged in to the portal, click on ‘Update Mobile Number’.
What is the service number in electricity bill?
APSPDCL Service Number is a unique number issued to each connection. This 13-digit number is printed on your electricity bill. You will be asked to enter this number while making APSPDCL bill payment, registering complaints, checking bill status, etc.
What is Account No in electricity bill?
The account number of an electricity bill is a unique identification number of each consumer to keep their information in the database. It is a computer-generated number. Earlier, consumer information was linked with the service connection number.
What is customer number in electricity bill?
Your customer number links all your EnergyAustralia accounts together. Your account number is a unique identifier for your electricity account. This is the number to quote when you contact us or when you make a payment via the phone.